Former Mayor O’Brien added millions to West Haven’s Grand List. This increase will directly lead to a more sound local fiscal policy, infrastructure investment, more stable local taxes and greater investment in public safety.
- Securing needed infrastructure investment in local roads.
- Spearheading projects that have added millions locally to annual tax revenues.
- Successfully negotiating millions in private local investment.
- Tell the world that West Haven is open for business and why they should invest in our city, this will reduce the amount of taxes residential taxpayers will have to pay.
- Create an environment where established West Haven business succeed and have an opportunity to expand.
- Position West Haven to be a place that the future work force wants to live, work and be entertained and where young couples want to start and grow their families.